Top 5 Reasons Woman Should Lift Weights


Cardio exercise is a great way to stay fit, keep your heart strong and healthy, stay flexible and burn some extra calories. But adding weight training to your workout regimen will give you added health benefits cardio may not be able to provide.

Before we get into why women should lift weights, let us first set one thing straight, because I know this is one concern, or maybe even excuse, I have heard many times about women and weight lifting. “I don’t want to lift weights because I will get big muscles.” This statement is absolutely not true.

Share on Google Plus

About Admin

Hi! I am Srh and the author of fitforcely.net Which is your Health and fitness Resource.Find weightloss Tips,Fitness Advice, Information for Today Healthy Living..

0 comments:

Post a Comment