How I Lost 27 Pounds In 40 Days Polo Weightloss


I began the year with determination and resolve – this was going to be the year that I finally changed my eating habits for good, the year I’ll lose weight and become healthy and active again. What better way to kickstart these habits by attempting to lose 40 pounds in 40 days?

I tried out the Hcg diet, also known as the “40 Pounds in 40 Days” diet. This incredible dieting opportunity came from Dr. Allana Polo, from the Polo Health & Longevity Centre in New Westminster, who was there for me every step of the way, coaching me and helping me along when I needed it.

The Hcg diet helped me lose 27 pounds in 40 days, without losing muscle mass no other low calorie diet can do this! The weight I lost on the Hcg diet was mainly fat, which is absolutely amazing.

Share on Google Plus

About Admin

Hi! I am Srh and the author of fitforcely.net Which is your Health and fitness Resource.Find weightloss Tips,Fitness Advice, Information for Today Healthy Living..

0 comments:

Post a Comment